how two applets communicate using static variable ?

hello friends,
Anybody have idea about how two applet communicate using static members.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    If the applets are of same classes they can communicate with each other via shared static variables.If the applets are of different classes they need a reference to the same class using static variables.The applet can get reference to all other applets on the same page using getApplets() method.Once you got a reference you can communicate with it using public members.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know the the difference between Multi-programming and Multi-processing.
Hi guys, i'm trying to make a g force simulator. i trying to recreate the g force that occurs in a fighter jet during its flying. I'm doing design only...
Dear Friends, I wish to learn AJAX. What are the softwares required? I already have .Net 2005. Adv. Thanks, R.Rengaraj
With Google Trends, you can compare the world’s interest in your favorite topics. Enter up to five topics and see how often they’ve been searched on Google over time. Google...
With an in-built Resume Builder Facility brought about by LinkedIn, now you can convert your LinkedIn Profile into a beautiful resume in seconds. No more messing around with multiple Word...