G- force simulator

Hi guys, i'm trying to make a g force simulator. i trying to recreate the g force that occurs in a fighter jet during its flying. I'm doing design only i want a mechanism for that.
what about using whitworth quick return mechanism?
sudden acceleration and deceleration is necessary?
Any sugestions?

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    plz. post it in the aerospace engg. forum. You would get better response.
  • gopumohan3107
    gopumohan3107
    Hi guys, i'm trying to make a g force simulator. i trying to recreate the g force that occurs in a fighter jet during its flying. I'm doing design only i want a mechanism for that.
    Any sugestions? ​
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    When you say "g force simulator" does it mean you want to create situation similar to weightlessness?
  • Bob Engineer
    Bob Engineer
    gopumohan3107
    Any sugestions? ​
    wow!! really interesting project.. keep it up..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    gopumohan3107
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    G-Monster to 9G's! (or how to not G-LOC!) - YouTube
    Acceleration in a Training Centrifuge - The Physics Factbook

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends, I wish to learn AJAX. What are the softwares required? I already have .Net 2005. Adv. Thanks, R.Rengaraj
With Google Trends, you can compare the world’s interest in your favorite topics. Enter up to five topics and see how often they’ve been searched on Google over time. Google...
With an in-built Resume Builder Facility brought about by LinkedIn, now you can convert your LinkedIn Profile into a beautiful resume in seconds. No more messing around with multiple Word...
There is some news for the GRE takers. INSEAD, one of the top business schools in the world, recently announced that it would begin accepting GRE test scores for admission...
Example for dynamic force analysis using " ansys "