CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mojo • 28 Dec, 2010
I want to know the the difference between Multi-programming and Multi-processing.
@Reya • 28 Dec, 2010 Multiprogramming is the process of loading more than one program into the memory so that the processor can be kept busy to switch between any of the loaded programs.i.e several programs running at a time.No of processes run on single processor.

Multiprocessing means a process is run on multiple processors.
5k views

Related Posts

@shalini_goel14 · Jun 8, 2009

Hi all dear CS/IT engineering students, Are you all looking for a ready made project but don't know where to get it and how hmm. No need to worry, I...
3.8k views

@maria flor · Jan 28, 2011

Route survey is a subject after you have taken the subjects of elementary surveying and higher surveying. This subject is very important to us civil engineers. By means of route...
10.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 7, 2015

As India is facing the burning question of whether or not the BBC Documentary 'India's Daughter' should have been banned or not, folks over at UST Global have taken some...
7.4k views

@Amit Jha · Nov 9, 2017

With a B.Tech degree in hand, graduates coming out from different institutions join multinational companies, startups and many even go for higher studies. However, only a handful of them is...
7.5k views

@Naveen08 · Sep 5, 2008

Hi to all.. I am Naveen, i am an EEE student and i would like to know the titles for the mini projects in electrical............
8.3k views