CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mojo • 28 Dec, 2010
I want to know the the difference between Multi-programming and Multi-processing.
@Reya • 28 Dec, 2010 Multiprogramming is the process of loading more than one program into the memory so that the processor can be kept busy to switch between any of the loaded programs.i.e several programs running at a time.No of processes run on single processor.

Multiprocessing means a process is run on multiple processors.
2.7k views

Related Posts

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Apr 1, 2014

This discussion may look insane to many of you but the idea behind this discussion is to share what you know in your field. Just post your project topic Fellow...
17k views

@Prajakta Kelapure · Aug 7, 2014

Two Terminal Devices1. There are many two terminal devices which has a single P-N junction such as zener diode, varactor diode, schottky diode, tunnel diode etc. Let’s discuss them all.2....
4k views

@imgopi · Aug 25, 2013

Hi friends am a student of University of Adelaide, Australia. I need one innovative non technical seminar topic like Solar powered Catamaran, Automatic Car parking System. Please give me your...
15.3k views

@Girish Pharande · Aug 5, 2015

hello, I'm a TE mechanical student I need to do a mini project immediately as possible as. and i don't have any idea about how to do it. so will...
3.4k views

@kamalece · Dec 22, 2011

I need to simulate an antenna for 2.4ghz in 'multisim'. It has models for RF components but i could not find anything for antenna. Is inductance best way of simulating...
1.8k views