How to remove this virus?

When i scan by Avast Antivirus it doesnot give any threat and my newly free Norton scan shows these virus scan report..

IRC.backdoor.trojan

how can i delete it?

Although avast shows warnings after regular intervals of time and i press to delete but i think nothing happens..

which antivirus i should prefer?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    sarveshgupta
    When i scan by Avast Antivirus it doesnot give any threat and my newly free Norton scan shows these virus scan report..

IRC.backdoor.trojan

how can i delete it?

Although avast shows warnings after regular intervals of time and i press to delete but i think nothing happens..

which antivirus i should prefer?
    Quick Heal 😁 or can check this thread also or better format your computer
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Hey buddy, this backdoor trojan is currently categorized in high risk backdoors. Just quarantine it.
    And for antivirus software, mine best is Kaspersky. If you dont want to pay then use Bitdefender or Avast.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Kaspersky licenses are quite cheap these days I believe 😀

Since you are already using Avast, have a try with Avira AntiVir.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Thanks guys
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Please refer this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is mean by 8bit,16bit, 32bit microprocessor.what is describing this bit size. plz explain in detail
Good morning, My name is Moraali. I am currently doing a project, but I have a problem on the cable communication issue for more than 6 months. FPGA is a...
It's official! CE get's its own official blog. Read the first post (announcement) -> VoiCE Do not forget to let us know your thoughts, ideas through your comments. ​
I just saw the new landing page ... good show!
On winning and losing "She was right, and I knew it. I apologized, and gave some thought to winning and losing, and how to handle each. When you win, you...