CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@dhruba sunuwar • 27 Feb, 2014
i couldn't find a way to install usbasp driver in windows 8.1 64 bit. i'd be greatfull if someone can help me out with this!!!!
@Arjun Walmiki • 06 Mar, 2014 pls follow thsi link might be help you

https://rayshobby.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=486
4.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 27, 2009

Here's a brand new seminar topic for all of you - HTML 5 ! There's plenty of information for you available on the Internet. Following references might be useful to...
3.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 13, 2015

Mumbai-based company iBall has a good collection of Android phones under its Andi series. The newest addition to the iBall Andi series is a new Dual SIM phone that supports...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 6, 2013

A Singapore based startup has designed and developed Rotimatic - a fully automatic roti maker for those who love Indian food. The company claims that it's world's first machine of...
84.8k views

@moderncontrol · Jan 26, 2009

hi, can some one give me ideas or topics for my final year project in computer engineering about any upcoming technology over which i can work for my project.
16.2k views

@Harshad Italiya · Apr 29, 2013

Somewhere I heard that people used some kind of chemical which keeps mineral water chilled for long time. Does anybody knows about such chemical?
10.5k views