From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@dhruba sunuwar • 27 Feb, 2014
i couldn't find a way to install usbasp driver in windows 8.1 64 bit. i'd be greatfull if someone can help me out with this!!!!
@Arjun Walmiki • 06 Mar, 2014 pls follow thsi link might be help you

https://rayshobby.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=486

Related Posts

Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 23, 2013

Karbonn Mobiles has launched its flagship smartphone - the Karbonn Titanium S7 in India today and Flipkart has begun taking pre-orders for the same. Direct in competition with the likes...
Archives

@Prajakta Kelapure · Jul 7, 2014

Intrinsic and Extrinsic Semiconductors Intrinsic Semiconductors: 1. Semiconductors material in extremely pure form is called intrinsic semiconductor. 2. Free electrons and holes are generated in pairs. Thus concentration of holes...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 26, 2013

Lego is the best gift we received as kids, especially during the holiday season like this one. Even as elder, building stuff out of Lego has been the most loved...
Archives

@nishcom · Jun 17, 2008

What is the difference between a computer science engineering and information technolgy??????? If i m asked such a question by interviewer what should i say???????
Archives

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 28, 2015

After launching a series of phones, Asus is back to what it does best. One of the largest PC vendor in the world Asus launched the Asus Transformer Book T300...