How To Cover Your College Event - A Beginner's Guide

CEans,

CE is your free platform to take your college event global. CE events section (this section!) is your platform to cover your college event and post all the information on CE, share it with thousands of engineers in over 180 countries. Here's your guide to covering your college event like a professional 😁 -

During the event:
Make a note of the various activities, events, organizers, schedule and any other important information in your diary. This information will come handy when you're covering your college event on CE. Also, carry your mobile for clicking photos of events, speakers, guests, crowd et al.

1. Describe Your College Event In Brief:
Tell us about the nature of the event, your college name, and schedule. Write simple lines - anyone can write them. We're here to help you if you need help. Add banner event logo, official website address if available.

2. List out important events:
If you're covering a techfest, it will have many different events. You can list out important events and related details (like schedule, rules, participants, winners, prizes) etc.). Add lot of photos to your post to make it look live!

3. Post a special note on special moments from the event:
Every event has many special moments. For example, a rock concert may have gotten everyone to head-bang or a remarkable performance by a team during a competition - you just need to have your eyes & ears open to capture them. Of course, photos will bring life to your post!

4. Write your experience:
You are our eyes & ears to the event. Tell us how your experience was. Use simple words & sentences.

I think you've a basic information about covering your college event. We look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    This is really nice... Most of the times i dont find a place to share my experiences about my college events......... But now i have ce and ceans.....
    Thanks Mr K.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Deepika Bansal
    This is really nice... Most of the times i dont find a place to share my experiences about my college events......... But now i have ce and ceans.....
    Thanks Mr K.
    Everyone can bring international fame to their college by posting about it on CE. We've the right audience for your events, comprising of all engineering professionals and students. We all look forward to information about various college events being organized all over the world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am designing a power meter which using the multiplier LM331 to multiply the Voltage and Current signal. The voltage and current signal will be go through the sample...
Dell has officially launched the Dell Streak in India for Rs. 35,000/- Video: [video=youtube;g6borH5yQxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6borH5yQxA[/video] The Dell Streak is a hybrid device that lives in the space between a smartphone and...
I wani ti control LCD(20*4),4 DC motors,LM35,solenoid valve,keypad,buzzer and somr LEDs with one single MICROCONTROLLER. For ports expension what i should use 8255 or BUFFER(74241/74242 ETC.)
Hi ...Now i am searching for a job ....please help me to prepare for technical questions....can anyone tell some questions related to our dept..and also tell some ece oriented job...
Many more happy returns of the day saandeepπŸ˜€Hav a successful year aheadπŸ˜€πŸ˜€ 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁