How should the Election Commission Of India React To Er. Hari K. Prasad's Demo?

Mr. Hari K Prasad, the MD of NetIndia [Read: #-Link-Snipped-# ] who demonstrated that the Indian Electronic Voting Machines can be hacked to show any desired result has been arrested on the charges that he obtained illegal access to the EVM.

The Election Commission (EC) - invited Mr. Hari Prasad several time but never granted him access to EVM.

Considering that Mr. Hari Prasad has all the required proof to demonstrate that the results of EVM can be altered, how do you think the Election Commission Of India should act?

PS: Thread intentionally posted in CE InFocus section.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need help with my third year project... Airline Reservation Managemnet System implement in Java , use JDBC ans SQL
Hi Guys , M here to asist you on USB Protection , USB Encryption, Linux Flash Drive, and USB Boot Drive. I own blogs for the same. Hope i can...
What if a router is capable of transmitting data at the rate of 40 GB/sec which is much faster then the previous one.Now it is possible to send data at...
there are 21 balls in a bag . 1 of the balls is different in weight. a weighing balance is provided. what is the minimum possible checks we can find...
According to Hilary Mason, the lead scientist at Bitly. I think e-mail should be sorted by importance, not by time,” Ms. Mason explained this in an interview. She added that...