Airline Reservation Managemnet System in Java

I need help with my third year project... Airline Reservation Managemnet System implement in Java , use JDBC ans SQL

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, what help do you want?
  • zama
    zama
    I have created the interface.. my problem is that i have never used JDBC i did research and found out how to connect using JDBC but im just not able to connect it gives errors......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys , M here to asist you on USB Protection , USB Encryption, Linux Flash Drive, and USB Boot Drive. I own blogs for the same. Hope i can...
What if a router is capable of transmitting data at the rate of 40 GB/sec which is much faster then the previous one.Now it is possible to send data at...
there are 21 balls in a bag . 1 of the balls is different in weight. a weighing balance is provided. what is the minimum possible checks we can find...
According to Hilary Mason, the lead scientist at Bitly. I think e-mail should be sorted by importance, not by time,โ€ Ms. Mason explained this in an interview. She added that...
Wishing CEan: View Profile: cooldudeiet - CrazyEngineers Forum a very happy & prosperous birthday! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰