A Virtual Router that can transmit data at 40 GB/sec

What if a router is capable of transmitting data at the rate of 40 GB/sec which is much faster then the previous one.Now it is possible to send data at the highest speed of 40GB/sec and this is created by the team of researcher from Korea Advanced institute of Technology .

For more detail please follow this link:- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    nice.may be mesh networks are not too far away

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

there are 21 balls in a bag . 1 of the balls is different in weight. a weighing balance is provided. what is the minimum possible checks we can find...
According to Hilary Mason, the lead scientist at Bitly. I think e-mail should be sorted by importance, not by time,โ€ Ms. Mason explained this in an interview. She added that...
Wishing CEan: View Profile: cooldudeiet - CrazyEngineers Forum a very happy & prosperous birthday! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Quoting from Paul Graham's Essay - 18. You Get No Respect There was one surprise founders mentioned that I'd forgotten about: that outside the startup world, startup founders get no...
hi i am shashank...i am interested in doing my final year project in image processing(in java)...but m absolutely new to the topic...(i have dis course in the next semester)......could you...