How I Braved Anu Aunty & Co-Founded A Million Dollar Company - Book Review

How I Braved Anu Aunty & Co-Founded A Million Dollar Company - by Varun Agrawal seems to be quite famous among engineering grads. I've just began reading the book and hope to complete it sometime in the next week (reading only few pages at a time). I'm quite sure we've several book aficionados here who've already read this book. Why not post a quick review of the book?

The big question is - does the book motivate / excite you about entrepreneurship or starting your own business?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Updating this thread. The company 'Alma Mater' (the same company the author talks about in his book) has raised an undisclosed amount from the IAN - The Indian Angel Network. The company has now grown to over 15 employees and two offices. Congratulations to the team! ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Achyutananda Sahu *Engineering Trade:MCA Location:BHUBANESWAR,ODISHA,INDIA *Occupation:STUDENT Work Experience: NO *Hobbies & Interests: INTERNET SURFING,SEEING TV NEWS *Aim in life: SOFTWARE ENGINEER *I joined CrazyEngineers because: ONE DAY SEE YOUR WEBSITE...
Debates over the content and censorship of these forms of media have become increasingly prominent as mass production and communication technologies have enabled books, songs and images to be circulated...
As we know in trim fixture for cutting parts vacuum is used to hold the part, but i want to know how much area is sufficient or how we decide...
i want to do a innovative project based on ARM. any ideas pls...
hiiii my name is dheeraj i am from chandigarh now i am doing b.tech in e.c.e from chandigarh thank you