ARM7 based project.

i want to do a innovative project based on ARM.
any ideas pls...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kotakharsh
    i want to do a innovative project based on ARM.
    any ideas pls...
    There are lots of High end project based on ARM. What's your interested field?

Thread moved to Project Idea Section.
  • kotakharsh
    kotakharsh
    industrial useful project or social project kinda
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kotakharsh
    industrial useful project or social project kinda
    Home Automation which saves every node consumption.
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    you can make ARM7 trainer board. or if you want to make a social project you can go for smart notice board.
  • kotakharsh
    kotakharsh
    anything that can be useful for physically challenged people?
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    can't think of any such project. just to give you an idea try making something that will alert them, like a sensing system for wheel chair which will alert them if something is in their path or too close to them. Similarly sensing system for blind people.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiii my name is dheeraj i am from chandigarh now i am doing b.tech in e.c.e from chandigarh thank you
I want to design a remote control blob for my home. This is one of my hobby projects. Could someone share a circuit diagram for the same? How do we...
i'm shaileja ram i'm a student of raisoni institue pursuing BE in electrical now in final yr. i like to sing and watch movies.
Samsung Mobile and Verizon unveiled that Samsung Galaxy SIII will be available on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network from July 10 2012. Users will have access to a service as...
can anyone mail me a copy of IS 1608? If so i request you to do it as fast as possible. with regards, gopal < MOD Edit : Email ID...