How Good the online CAT really is?

Well, let me apologize to the*CEans outside India for writing on a India specific topic. This post is about the Common Admission Test or CAT that is conducted by Indian Institutes of Management for entire into B-Schools across India. This exam is supposed to be one of the toughest exams in the world. Couple of [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There was double posting in this post in Voice.

Please check and delete it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The CEInFocus is a bot that displays VoiCE post (excerpts) on the forums.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sorry , I guess I confused you!

If you open the above post in our Voice section, the content is double posted.

The content "Let me apologize..." and "Couple of Years back..." is double posted in the article itself.

If this is intended then its ok 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Why such duplication Big K. Instead we can highlight Voice section through other ways at the home page itself. (just a suggestion.)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ES: Thanks for pointing out.

I corrected it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPhone 4 sells like a hot cake just like any other Apple products. However, iPhone 4 had its own share of problems (antenna, ‘grip of death’) that put many people...
Any one know how to remove lenses from the barrels of consumer digital cameras? Specifically I have Nikon CoolPix 5700 which has condensation between the frontmost two lenses in the...
Nokia X7-00 the much awaited Nokia smartphone is expected to make a debut at Mobile World Congress in February 2011 at Barcelona. The leaked videos show NFS Shift being played...
We're almost ready with the Video contest. The overall plan is as follows - 1. Launch the contest. On Jan 20th. 2. Participants to submit their videos by 10th February....
Hi friends, I would like to buy a laptop with core i3 processor but the dealer is suggesting me to buy core 2 duo because he is telling me that...