How about 'App Of The Day' Threads?

I'm wondering whether the gadgets/apps fans here can take up an initiative to start 'App Of The Day' threads to keep all of us informed about coolest apps out there we'd otherwise miss. The aim is to cover all the useful apps that solve different problems, coolest games one should not miss, apps that offer great entertainment etc. We're looking for a personal opinion on the app than a copy-pasted description of the app. We'll cover all the platforms from Android To Blackberry to Windows to iOS. What say?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    I'm wondering whether the gadgets/apps fans here can take up an initiative to start 'App Of The Day' threads to keep all of us informed about coolest apps out there we'd otherwise miss. The aim is to cover all the useful apps that solve different problems, coolest games one should not miss, apps that offer great entertainment etc. We're looking for a personal opinion on the app than a copy-pasted description of the app. We'll cover all the platforms from Android To Blackberry to Windows to iOS. What say?
    Its really good idea, Similar to Mahesh Dalahe's Today's download series.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well cool do set some rules other wise the most common trending apps will pop up and they may not have any value for techies
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    jeffrey samuel
    Well cool do set some rules other wise the most common trending apps will pop up and they may not have any value for techies
    Sure. We can have categories laid out. Like separate threads for the Best Productivity Apps, Best Communication Apps, Best Book Apps on Android, iOS etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jeffrey samuel
    Yeah, the volunteers will have to dig out the most useful apps from the Apps world. May need some research before we start posting them.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Well this sure seems a wonderful idea😎 . I think it would be better to have some format (which is to be followed more or less) for introducing a new app, Eg:
    • A valid App Title (which gives an apt idea about it).
    • A proper description about functionality.
    • Platform (OS and memory requirements).
    • Links for downloading and installing information.
    Well this is just my suggestion😁
    This will at least ensure complete and organized information,😀, lets see how the final result comes up.....waiting eagerly for App threads😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I had originally installed MS SQL Server 2008 R2 in my C: when I was developing the application. While I had the SQL DErver in my C:, everything...
hi guys i need to know about which one is better working as a client side or as a programmer
synchronous machine runs at constant speed. why?
can any one here tell me if I want to study interior design engineering what should I do ???
what is the most economical section of channels