Hobbit 2 : Are You Excited ?

One week after Hobbit 2 is releasing, are you excited ? Book was marvellous, Let's see how much a movie can cover.

IS there any CEan out here, you is hardcore fan of Lord of the rings lore & Middle-Earth lore ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Unless it is releasing in imax format.
    Trully disappointed with Hyd Imax, they skipped lots of movies to release in imax including Gravity and The Hunger Games.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Abhishek Rawal
    One week after Hobbit 2 is releasing, are you excited ? Book was marvellous, Let's see how much a movie can cover.

IS there any CEan out here, you is hardcore fan of Lord of the rings lore & Middle-Earth lore ?
    here is she!!! hard core fan of all fantasy movies..😀))))
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    Unless it is releasing in imax format.
    I only care about is 'lore'. If all three parts will be capable of covering everything that's mentioned in book, then it will be awesome.

BTW I didn't understand, why the director released LOTR series first & then The Hobbit ? Maybe, he likes to go in backward direction. So, after hobbit it will be 'Silmarillion' & 'Children of Hurin' ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hyderabad IMAX is being totally reckless. Hobbit is not being released in imax format.
    They are certainly waiting for DHOOM3. They are even releasing non-imax format movie in imax theater. 😡

Anyway going to watch Hobbit in PVR this sat, atleast they give better specs.
    Anyone in Hyderabad want to join! ☕

(I was sure that Hobbit gonna release in imax 😭)
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Just watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
    Definitely a good watch with surprising fight sequences and leaves your to wait for next movie.
    But I felt that this installment was darker than first one, should have been more clearer footage.

PS: If you are going to watch this movie, listen carefully to Dragon's voice😉
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Waiting for catching those stunning graphics
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Kumar
    PS: If you are going to watch this movie, listen carefully to Dragon's voice😉
    I am Fire! I am death!
    Gawd! that was awesome.

By the way, a huge part of Beourn is clipped, There's lot of conversation between Gandalf & Beourn, and lot of humour too. Plus Beourn plays a major role in getting the dwarves & hobbit in Mirkwood. Too much was skipped =/

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Logitech India, the company bringing computer peripherals is here with an exciting new product. It's the Logitech G440 and G240 Gaming Mouse Pads. A hard-core gamer knows how important it...
Banking on the fact that after Microsoft's Nokia Acquisition, the latter would no more having the driver's seat control on the Windows 8 smartphones, Samsung seems to be building its...
We all know that drinking water can be naturally cooled, if stored in earthen pots. This is because the pots being porous in nature, allows the passing air to penetrate...
Touchscreens are all fine, but if you want a physical keyboard for iPhone you can look at this QWERTY keyboard attachment offered by Typo Keyboard Case. You may argue that...
I've been wondering if it's possible at all to have just one connector for all electrical connections - from mobiles to displays to networks and everything else. Right now, I've...