Physical keyboard for iPhone

Touchscreens are all fine, but if you want a physical keyboard for iPhone you can look at this QWERTY keyboard attachment offered by Typo Keyboard Case. You may argue that iPhone's default virtual keyboard is all fine for rapid typing, but there are a lot of people who'd prefer a physical keyboard. What's good about this keyboard attachment is that it's inspired by Blackberry's famous keyboard style with curved keys.

Those of you who've switched to iPhone from Blackberry will find it very comfortable using this keyboard. Check out this video that shows how it all works.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I also found retro Telephone receiver for iphone (Only thing this Chinese manufacture don't have shiny advertisement)
    Error Page | eBay
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Totally miss those phones! I hope there's a charging dock included as well.
  • jamisonpatrick
    jamisonpatrick
    Thanks for sharing good info.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been wondering if it's possible at all to have just one connector for all electrical connections - from mobiles to displays to networks and everything else. Right now, I've...
Curious to know what's the maximum achievable speed for a spaceship? It takes months for the satellites and rovers to reach out to distant planets viz. Mars - and I...
My belief is that all the monetary system is a big fraud and I'm wondering if the governments pay taxes on their own income through collection of tax from people?...
Tried sudo apt-get install software-center command in terminal. This what I get: sudo apt-get install software-center Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Recommended packages: update-notifier...
Money is the root of all evil, they say. Money has existed for decades and I'm wondering if it's caused more damage to the human race than various benefits /...