Highly Anticipated Acer's Tablet TA272HUL Benchmark Is Leaked.

Leaks are becoming so common that one day,the term 'release' will be replaced by 'leaks'. Nope, I ain't kidding.

Recently, the leaked image of most anticipated Acer's tablet is plagued all over internet. Acer TA272HUL comes with Tegra 4 which has 4-cores of 1.8GHz Cortex A-15 cores & additional one 'battery-saver' core, total 5-cores; also the 2560x1440 pixel screen resolution & 72 Geforce GPU Cores. Orgasmic, ain't it ?
acer1
acer2
In first image leak of Nenamark2, you can see an average of 54.7 frames per second which is equal to that of Google's Nexus 10. Passmark benchmark is almost double than the current high-end devices.

There's still no leak on the design of Acer's TA272HUL available on internet. Also,We have no idea when & with which other specification will it release.

Seems like a promising gadget to me. What's your take CEans ?

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI guyz...my C-CAT rank is 81. please suggest me the best institute i must go and also tell me about the placements and pg's near CDAC pune and banglore. please...
Can someone tell me which is the toughest subject in mechanical engineering and what are the subjects are are considered difficult?
Hey, I'm a Second year student in IT. I'm looking for some competitions in java/c++ wherein I can put to test my skills...Preferably competitions where group projects are required...
please specify me which course is best from today point of view in cdac. specify which institute or training center is best for that particular course. i have given cdac...
Whenever I connect my Android device, following error pops on screen : I have tried connecting in all usb ports available, Same error with different ports number ('[usb:001,00x]'). Is there...