Hi,

Am doing my B.E final year. I want a Project title related to Electrical department and power electronics.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    arokia fasty
    Am doing my B.E final year. I want a Project title related to Electrical department and power electronics.
    Welcome to CE, friend. You may explore our project ideas section for details on the projects you need: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey what are the different types of encoder sensor available? I have project wherein the bot has to move 30 revolutions ahead in den 30 back..i am wondering what sensors...
As we know semiconductor is bipolar, means containing two charge carrying particles. One electron & other holes, electron is negatively charged while holes are positive charged. My question is why...
Hi, all Please let me know at what frequency line/mains EMI filters are designed?
my c cat rank is 1012 in DAC course 905 and DSSD course 477 are above please tell me what center is fill in my preferances
So you have messed too much with 3rd party PPAs & now you want to get your "old" repos back then check this website : https://repogen.simplylinux.ch/ This website will allow...