Hi this is revss....

Hiii Frends,

This is revss.. [Revathi]. Doing Btech [computers] , final year. Want to be a crazy engineer.. I thought that this forum will help in upgrade myself.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Hey there Revss, welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Revss
    Hiii Frends,

This is revss.. [Revathi]. Doing Btech [computers] , final year. Want to be a crazy engineer.. I thought that this forum will help in upgrade myself.
    Welcome to CE, Revss. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Revss
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hello revathi...welcome to CE :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend I have got a query. I have installed a wireless router at home. At a time 2 people can access the net using it. At present only one...
hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat...
Following article was submitted by CEan - Electron1212 aka Ashish Kumar for CE Innovator Contest.Category : Web Browsers Web Broswers...Why we use them ? well everyone knows this. How they...
hai frnds i am designing a automatic pellet handling device where it needs to rotate the cylindrical pellets(size 12X6mm) about its axis..so can anyone help me out plz...😕
CEans, Here is your chance to start 2009 with a big bang! All you have to do is to think and write an article on any of the following categories...