CrazyEngineers
  • zia.sepsis
    zia.sepsis

MemberDec 20, 2008

Cat exams

hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat exams can help me out ... plze.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • aashima

MemberDec 21, 2008

How do you want your proficiency to be checked?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 21, 2008

zia.sepsis
    hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat exams can help me out ... plze.
    You might want to take a look at the actual CAT 2007 question paper. Look at the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Download the PDF version of the paper from the link and check your proficiency.

That said, we'll soon (hopefully) have a regular CAT 100 percentiler on CE to guide all of you interested in taking CAT 😀
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberDec 21, 2008

You can take several free Mock CATs provided at various sites which also calculates ur percentile n give u detailed analysis. Take as many tests as you can.
    Cancel
  • zia.sepsis

MemberDec 21, 2008

can you provide me the name of the sites
    Cancel
  • zia.sepsis

MemberDec 21, 2008

thanks bigeeee
    Cancel
  • zia.sepsis

MemberDec 21, 2008

Neha
    You can take several free Mock CATs provided at various sites which also calculates ur percentile n give u detailed analysis. Take as many tests as you can.
    can you tell me the name of the websites.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register