hi this is ankur...

hi everyone....this is ankur luthra....
i belong to INDIA....I am from the state of haryana...and my city is KARNAL.....
Presently i m doing B.TECH. in computer science...from Kurukshetra University ,kurukshetra....I love to surf the net....My interests are listening music, watching cricket...I am a die hard fan of BRITNEY SPEARS....
dats all from my side....anything else u wanna knw plz do ask...
thnks
proud to be......

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey all what do you think about the western music... is it much more soothing or our indian flavour rocks???/
Hey guys, I have setup a local server on my pc but when ever I try to access my server (by typing https://localhost/) it says you are not authorised to...
CEans, I was thinking about having our own crazy engineers to do the reviews of the latest products in the market. Mobile phones, cameras, cars, aeroplanes (how about reviewing Airbus...
CEans, Can we have various ideas on what kind of competitions can we host on CE? Come up with interesting ideas. -The Big K-
Hello guys, Continuing the "Know your CEan" interview series, here is the KYC part 2. Here is a guy who needs no introduction. The man behind every thing that you...