do you like western music

hey all what do you think about the western music...
is it much more soothing or our indian flavour rocks???/

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    I like arabic music the most especially Moustafa Amar

western music comes the second

then any good music to listen from anywhere.
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    I like classical and pop.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Anything that gets you to nod your head, tap your feet to the music 😀
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    BETTY
    I like all types of music, but my favorite is classical Rock. Lyrics are the actual words expressed. I think it shows in me that I have a lot of different moods and depending on my mood is going to rely on what type of music/lyrics I want to hear.
    classical rock huh!! ac-dc, skynyrd and floyd??
  • james023
    james023
    I love heavy metal songs most specially the ballad love songs of heavy metal...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ada123
    ada123
    Yes.. I love Western music a lot.. I do think that this is one thing after blood which run in vanes... I truly in Love with music..
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Well I like western music..................................and Hip-Hop,House,Rock,Trance are mine favourite..........
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    My favorite artists are Chris brown,Rihanna,tiesto,ATB,t Pain,Florida,usher,Avril Lavigne and a lot more
  • jakywilliams
    jakywilliams
    Mostly I listen western songs and Rock, Rap and romantic is my favorite category in western songs. In these days I love to listen "Britney spears" song that is "I Wanna Go" more popular and more enjoyable song. Hope you listened this song
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    i love indian music. western music is definitely not my cup to tea
  • aadilthakur90
    aadilthakur90
    Yeah I love western music like Jazz, rock, Rap and Hip hope music these are my favorite category of music as well as on these music like dance.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    i like classical and western music but i like "YE MAYA CHESAVE" songs
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    I used to like Indian songs a lot earlier days.
    But now I'm more into English songs, as these days Indian songs are neither musical nor AMAZING anymore. 😛
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    But ya !! Kishore Da Songs are the most legendary songs who gonna experience every single moment. xD
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    not at all...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I have setup a local server on my pc but when ever I try to access my server (by typing https://localhost/) it says you are not authorised to...
CEans, I was thinking about having our own crazy engineers to do the reviews of the latest products in the market. Mobile phones, cameras, cars, aeroplanes (how about reviewing Airbus...
CEans, Can we have various ideas on what kind of competitions can we host on CE? Come up with interesting ideas. -The Big K-
Hello guys, Continuing the "Know your CEan" interview series, here is the KYC part 2. Here is a guy who needs no introduction. The man behind every thing that you...
CEans, This one is simple. But it requires mathematics & lateral thinking. Give me next two numbers in the sequence - 10,40,90,61,52, _, _ -The Big K-