Competition Ideas

CEans,

Can we have various ideas on what kind of competitions can we host on CE? Come up with interesting ideas.

-The Big K-

Replies

• LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    @admin
    Does this forum support arcade ?? We can organise arcade events..If this forum does not support,then tell me i can make a separate arcade section for CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    LORD_EC
    @admin
    Does this forum support arcade ?? We can organise arcade events..If this forum does not support,then tell me i can make a separate arcade section for CE.
    We do not support arcade. The reason is that we do not want CEans to log on to CE just to kill time ( don't we have Orkut to do that? 😉 ) . We want to have productive discussions & knowledge/idea sharing.

But of course, if you want to showcase your talent, we'll do that. Drop a mail to #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, Continuing the "Know your CEan" interview series, here is the KYC part 2. Here is a guy who needs no introduction. The man behind every thing that you...
CEans, This one is simple. But it requires mathematics & lateral thinking. Give me next two numbers in the sequence - 10,40,90,61,52, _, _ -The Big K-
Hello all CEans I'm eskay (S.K.Singh) a new . I am a mechanical maintenance engineer in an Integreated steel plant under SAIL, India.Have been associated with a number of projects...
hi :smile: all CEans...actually one question that always comes into my mind is that as we all know that much of electricity is wasted in line loss or sum other...
hi folks , i m working on a project in which i m taking input from a sensor to the uc 89c51 using external interupt ! on interput generation i...