Hi Friends, :)

Myself Mita Landge,
the student of ComputerEngineering @ PCCOE,Pune.
My keen interest in Innovations, Technological Updates, Research, and Engineering, got me to join CE. My Fav. field of interest is Hacking , Robotics.
I m glad to be an CEan,
well, i would get to learn many new things in various Stuffs around...., through CE.
๐Ÿ˜€ Hope u all Engineers and all the Expertise , help me out in future.
Thank you!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mita ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. I'm sure you will find several like minded friends here who'll help you. At the same time, be available to help others. That's how CE works.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nice to have you here #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Be an active member here. You are a part of the CE Family now.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ !!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oracle is suing Google for $1bn damages for allegedly infringing its copyright in the Java programming of the Android mobile operating system (OS). Oracle acquired the rights to Java when...
Now consider a situation : a very flywheel is mounted on the spindle of an electric motor, and the motor rotates at its highest speed. now the flywheel is designed...
Here are the leaked images as seen on tech blog BGR. You can see some familiar cellphone model numbers too, like Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Rhyme, Motorola Droid...
Singularity University is a visionary educational institute whose mission is to assemble, educate, and inspire a new generation of leaders who strive to understand, develop, and deploy exponentially advancing technologies...
Hiii....I would like 2 get information on creating a GUI using Python for my projct on EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which is meant for the automation of seating arrangement,attendane list preparation...