PROJECT ON EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN OPENERP

Hiii....I would like 2 get information on creating a GUI using Python for my projct on EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which is meant for the automation of seating arrangement,attendane list preparation and invigilator allocation.....Plz help me...Itz urgnt.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It would be great if you could tell us what specific problems you are facing so that we can help you out.
  • deepta
    deepta
    Infact i dnt hav ny idea on hw 2 build d source code for makin d GUI in python
  • frost00
    frost00
    Hmm I would suggest you have a look at using Tkinter, its, or so ive read, the easiest module to use to create a GUI in Python. There's loads of information about it on google and a few tutorial youtube videos that I'm sure will help!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you help me to get the latest and attractive seminar topics.....
Can my fellow electrical engineers talk about Reactance Vs. Susceptance And Impedance Vs. Admittance - Key Differences?
I heard many times that if you have some problem with your Nokia phone,so it is also suggested that to do Flash with mobile. I just want to know that...
My name is Tethra and am B. Eng holder in Electronic and systems Engineering. I would like to learn more about Systems Engineering and be a CEng one day.
I would like to know about the latest short term courses that i can pursue after my graduation and about the colleges that offer them...preferably in India...