hey!

hi...im new to this forum.im doing be in IT.can u help me to get me started..

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

How did you discover CE?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Just have a look around the site and feel free to participate in discussions. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE.
  • erika_wilson
    erika_wilson
    Hello all................ this is Erika, have done BTech in IT, just joined this site. Hope it will b a great pleasure to be a member of this site. Will meet all of you in discussions.

With Warm Regards....
    Erika Wilson
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE, Erika and sonian90.....
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the land of Crazy Engineers!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!!:welcome:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • sonian90
    sonian90
    praveena211
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

How did you discover CE?

hello ce-knight...was searching for be projects on google whr ce was 1 of the links ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Sonian!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is one of the breakthrough technologies created to make your everyday typing more comfortable and easier. The SmartFish Reflex Compact Keyboard features a motion system called ErgoMotion that studies...
I'm taking Information Processing class and I have a problem with one question.Someone PLEASE write out the scheme for me,plz. Here goes the question. binary.binary search tree related Binary tree...
Friends, It is seen that the campus recruitment process differs from region to region. So can we post the campus recruitment process in our respective colleges, so that people can...
i can do the online compiler project. in this how to transper the file for the server in which compiler can accept any extension like(.c,.txt)and compile ๐Ÿ˜
Hey ppl, I came across this awesome website and thought i should share it with you. Do try it at least once. Its really superb. selfcontrolfreak