SmartFish Reflex Compact Keyboard w/ Anti-Fatigue Comfort ErgoMotion

This is one of the breakthrough technologies created to make your everyday typing more comfortable and easier. The SmartFish Reflex Compact Keyboard features a motion system called ErgoMotion that studies your typing frequency and changes your hand and wrist position while you work. Interesting, isn't it?

Check out the video demonstration here:
[video=youtube;rOIxD0rN44I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOIxD0rN44I[/video]

Do you think we need this kind of technology? Share your views.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm taking Information Processing class and I have a problem with one question.Someone PLEASE write out the scheme for me,plz. Here goes the question. binary.binary search tree related Binary tree...
Friends, It is seen that the campus recruitment process differs from region to region. So can we post the campus recruitment process in our respective colleges, so that people can...
i can do the online compiler project. in this how to transper the file for the server in which compiler can accept any extension like(.c,.txt)and compile ๐Ÿ˜
Hey ppl, I came across this awesome website and thought i should share it with you. Do try it at least once. Its really superb. selfcontrolfreak
Hi i want to build the calculator from c program as project but i have no knowledge about electronics as i m computer stream student can anyone please help from...