Campus Recruitment Process!!!

Friends,
It is seen that the campus recruitment process differs from region to region. So can we post the campus recruitment process in our respective colleges, so that people can have a glimpse of how it differs region wise?

I live In Central India and in our college, a company comes with their eligibility criteria. Once you are eligible, you have to appear for an aptitude test followed by GD followed by a personal interview.

And YAY you are selected!!! party!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Now share your student recruitment process. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    @ishan: The recruitment process in your region is same for all IT companies?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes as far as I know, it is the same. Take Nvidia or TCS to name a few. If I find any different process, I will tell you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Here the recruitment process varies for most of the companies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i can do the online compiler project. in this how to transper the file for the server in which compiler can accept any extension like(.c,.txt)and compile ๐Ÿ˜
Hey ppl, I came across this awesome website and thought i should share it with you. Do try it at least once. Its really superb. selfcontrolfreak
Hi i want to build the calculator from c program as project but i have no knowledge about electronics as i m computer stream student can anyone please help from...
Final year projects of my batch: 1.Dynamic Load balancing job scheduler for cluster systems 2. Traffic Sign Recognition using Pattern Recognition 3. Road Traffic Congestion control using Hybrid Petrinet Modeling...
Increase knowledge about geography is not just a discussionforum. Now we can deepen our knowledge of geography in a way that is more enjoyable. You can play a variety of...