Help!!!!

hi guys...please can anyone please direct me on how to connect and use the following :true RMS multimeter,function generator, variable resistor,oscilloscope to measure, compare and determine which is better between two different amplifiers for a better SOUND OUTPUT using these following specs for
1. linearity
2. gain
3 efficiency
4. bandwidth
5.noise
6. output dynamic range
7. slew rate
8. rise time
i will appreciate if i can get a full description on how i can use these instruments i hav at hand to determine the above specs.thank you

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think 2,3,4,5,6 would be better to know
    if you want to transmit the sound you have to check bandwidth i mean in case of fm receiver etc..,
    if you want higher sound with low input check for gain
    efficiency is normal to check
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    First of all, whatever tests you have to perform considering the above mentioned equipment, you have to take a test signal like a sine wave (5Vp-p,1Khz) from the function generator. What exactly do you need?The experimental setup or the various adjustments to be made at each of the component?
  • jassey12
    jassey12
    i need the various experimental set up and adjustment i need to make.thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chandigarh Group of Colleges take this opportunity to invite all the institutes of India for a joint campus placement drive by Oracle Financial Services Software Limited. on 7thJan 2011 &...
While designing a building using ETAB 9.5, I have observe that the reinforcment requirement in some (not all) column,particularly at outer side,are more at First floor than at Ground floor....
Hi this is Bhagyashree(and the alias for my name is Bags 😎 : P) Am studying in my 3rd year of Engineering.(Electronics and Telecommunication) I have an emerging interest in...
Can someone tell me how to create the graphic similes? The small graphic icons that appear along with the text?
Hello, I have been placed in the above two companies. Please help me choose one and please provide a reason for your suggestion if possible. Thank you. Regards, Gaurav