ETAB Design problem

While designing a building using ETAB 9.5, I have observe that the reinforcment requirement in some (not all) column,particularly at outer side,are more at First floor than at Ground floor.

Theoritically ,reinforcement requirement of column at ground floor should be more than that for the column at other floor columns.

I didn't understand whether it is my INPUT problem in the software (which I don't think it is,I have cross checked it a number of time),or its wrong calculation done by the software.

Did any one of have face the simmilar problem.

I m uploading the file, please look at it. Here is the file address: #-Link-Snipped-#

If I m wrong than do inform me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi this is Bhagyashree(and the alias for my name is Bags 😎 : P) Am studying in my 3rd year of Engineering.(Electronics and Telecommunication) I have an emerging interest in...
Can someone tell me how to create the graphic similes? The small graphic icons that appear along with the text?
Hello, I have been placed in the above two companies. Please help me choose one and please provide a reason for your suggestion if possible. Thank you. Regards, Gaurav
Twitter is an online social networking tool in which users post 140 character updates of what is going on in their lives along with links to things they think are...
since the media has become much active through the last decade, is it crossing its borders???