how smileys are created ?.

Can someone tell me how to create the graphic similes? The small graphic icons that appear along with the text?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can simply use any program like photoshop or gif animator to create smilies 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yes you can create smilies using any image editor like Adobe Photoshop ,GIMP

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have been placed in the above two companies. Please help me choose one and please provide a reason for your suggestion if possible. Thank you. Regards, Gaurav
Twitter is an online social networking tool in which users post 140 character updates of what is going on in their lives along with links to things they think are...
since the media has become much active through the last decade, is it crossing its borders???
Short Name of Our CEans that we use 😛 Biggie:- The_Big_K ES:- English Scared CB:- Crazyboy CT:-Cooltwins CP:-Civilprincess AKD:-Abrakadabra CD:-Cooldudeiet SP:-sahithipallavi AJ:-aj_onduty Opty:-Optimystix GF:-Godfather Maddy-Mad_Scientist MD-Mahesh-dahale SS - SilverScorpion Vik-Vil001ind...
Adam Weiner interviews Tom Tullie, CEO of ecoATM in La Jolla, CA, for PopSci.com, about the latest prototype. [video=youtube;xEswL06SWR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEswL06SWR0&feature=player_embedded[/video]