Infosys or Persistent

Hello, I have been placed in the above two companies. Please help me choose one and please provide a reason for your suggestion if possible. Thank you.

Regards,
Gaurav

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Gaurav: I'd recommend Persistent Systems over Infosys any day. Persistent has lot of awesome projects and my friends in Persistent confirm that any-day I meet them. With Infosys, there are chances that you'll be on-bench for a long time. Unless you've any other criteria for selection, go with Persistent. It's a very good company to build your skill-set.
  • gsak8490
    gsak8490
    Thanks for that
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Hey, lemme tell you one thing.

If you are a fresher, Inforsis training is very good, in comparision to Persistnt.

I second Biggi on the thoughts that chances of sitting on bench in Persistent is almost nill, and they have very good projects. So as per me, if you are at starting of your career go with Infi, if you are experienced guy do let Persistent go.

-CB
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    I will go with Biggie .. you will get to learn more in Persistent ,at least chances are anytime higher as compared to Infosys.
    I am not saying Infosys is not good in terms of work but really depends on your luck what you get in your plate..
  • gsak8490
    gsak8490
    Thanks a lot
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    gsak8490, Please do share your decision here 😀
  • gsak8490
    gsak8490
    I feel I should go with Persistent. This is my decision after contacting about 50 faces. Anyway, thanks!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter is an online social networking tool in which users post 140 character updates of what is going on in their lives along with links to things they think are...
since the media has become much active through the last decade, is it crossing its borders???
Short Name of Our CEans that we use 😛 Biggie:- The_Big_K ES:- English Scared CB:- Crazyboy CT:-Cooltwins CP:-Civilprincess AKD:-Abrakadabra CD:-Cooldudeiet SP:-sahithipallavi AJ:-aj_onduty Opty:-Optimystix GF:-Godfather Maddy-Mad_Scientist MD-Mahesh-dahale SS - SilverScorpion Vik-Vil001ind...
Adam Weiner interviews Tom Tullie, CEO of ecoATM in La Jolla, CA, for PopSci.com, about the latest prototype. [video=youtube;xEswL06SWR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEswL06SWR0&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hey guys, If I execute the following code, what will happen ? int *ptr; ptr = malloc(100); ptr++; free(ptr); Now ptr points to 2nd integer block. Now if i use...