Help with Money Counting Machine

i wanna make a money counting machine . plz someone help me.

Replies

• geococeo
    geococeo
    generally i have a need for something before i have an idea of how to make it and by god i have no need for a money counting machine!! rather i might need a lack of money counting machine! sorry, anyway there are a plethora of them out there i dont know how they are made but the best ones surely use scanners and some kind of sticky rollers set up?? google it or go look at one in the sharper image or something maybe?
  • Differential
    Differential
    sexy
    i wanna make a money counting machine . plz someone help me.
    We surely would like to help you ! but what kind of help you need in that ??
    You have got a nice idea ! Please be specific on what you need help on so as to receive more specific answers.
  • gohm
    gohm
    To be effective it would not only need to count the quantity but also scan the denomination and recognize counterfeit/non money via weight, size, paper & ink composition. Now making a counter-only would be much easier, leaving you to sort the denominations and add the value.
  • greenthumb25
    greenthumb25
    If you can calibrate a computer to recognize different weights and sizes via a dynamic weight detector, maybe you could make your own counting machine. it will be tricky though and you will need a bit of coin to pull this one off. a lot of fabricating for the right sizes and machanisms etc etc. it is doable though. try researching on how the old money counters work. good luck.

anyway, here's a link that might help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need innovative ideas for performing in an association which interacts all ppl our juniors too which is useful plzz help
Hi all, I am interested in doing a certification leading to a DBA career.Could you please tell me which certification i should go for...SQL or oracle. Which one is in...
We have engineers from over 150 countries. I'd like to know how do you celebrate the Independence day of your nation? Is it a national holiday? Then, what do you...
I love to get into debates and here's yet another debate I had with my friend - Should independence day be a national *holiday*? The asterisks around the word 'holiday'...
Hello everyone,this is Anuj i am doing M.Tech. from IITG in CSE,can sumone plz suggest me the whole new topic or idea in Distributed systems for term paper,the one which...