Help Required in Line Follower Robot

i've done a line follower robot as in this site "#-Link-Snipped-#" but the motors are not rotating according to the sensor values... can anyone tell me what mite be the problem happening

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all welcome to community!

Have you check that your hardware is perfect according the reference circuit? Can you post your diagram please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I,m Happy to be a part in this Crazy Engineers Forum 😀; Dear forum members of CE, Greetings from Loganathan(myself), I'm a technologist first of all, finished my post graduation...
I had come across this puzzle somewhere, I don't remember where. 😳 The puzzle is: You have a 7 minutes and a 11 minutes hourglass. You have to boil an...
Here is an article from "BUSINESS INSIDER"regarding it. I personally think that the author is quite correct here. Learn the Rules for Entrepreneurship​
Burmese Government claims that it has helped over 6000 wannabes in their endevour. Here is the supporting article. Burmese Government Funds 6000 Enterprises!
Endeavor is a movement to bring together high impact entrepreneurs under one roof. It is basically going in and around Egypt. What do you think it is. Do we have...