Help me please

now i am doing in b-tech final year..my branch is ece.my problem is i don't have 60%(first class).there is no chances to increase it to above 60%.
with this profile can i get a job.i am in confusion about my future.what shall i do after my b-tech.can i get job with this profile.i am interested in telecommunications and in computer networking.please guide me what shall i do after my b-tech. i am awaiting for your response

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kishore,

Don't lose hope yet. I'd strongly recommend working for a startup that doesn't judge people on the basis of marks obtained in engineering examinations. Have your profile registered on leading job sites.

You may also consider opting for MS or MBA - if that aligns with your interests.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Kishore,
    Can you talk about your extracurricular activities and hobbies a little bit more? If you have an impressive list, that can easily make up for lack in academics.

Employers do not necessarily want people who have high marks 😀, they want people who can excel (it can be a field of their choice). So present yourself accordingly and you will get the job you want 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me the topics on basis of c++?
Hi friends, How to insert Rows and Columns based on user input using javascript(HTML)?It should grow based on user selection.. And also edit the values inside the table inline using...
hi guys, i am in a great dilemma i want to start my carrer as software developer, but there are two options available to me. 1st one is belzabar s/w,...
Coppy Clipboard manager Size :- 492 Kb Clipboard manager program that extends the Windows clipboard to copy & paste several items, saves all the copied items and paste whenever you...
AUTO EXPO 2010 is considered the India's biggest and most important exhibition showcasing automobiles and automotive components. 10th Auto Expo 2010 will be held at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi,...