help for electronic lock

hi guys

its my summer break and i was thinking of building something in vacations
thought of building an electronic keypad lock i have just studied microprocessors
course in this semester was wondering if it could be done using 8088 microprocessor
and using a asemmbly language program ?plz help

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Welcome to CE Syed.

It seems to be a good project. What all other hardwares are you including in it. I mean the locking mechanism and the like.
  • SYED_ALI89
    SYED_ALI89
    i am thinking of using a small lcd screen...a numeric keypad..for the lock i have thought of a paramagnetic material which can repel and attract as i pass current through it....plz hel me with the my question..can it be done using microprocessor or i should be using a micro controller

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Java Programmer's Blog: A tricky program 2 to Java Beginners, Question:- You should bring the output by not modifying the main method,The output is "Great Java Programmer". class NMM //No...
hi friends, can any one tell me what is cloud computing? how this concept of cloud come into existence? What is the benefit of using Windows own Azure cloud over...
Hi Friends, What is NP-Complete problem? Is it true to say that a problem which is solvable in polynomial time that are verifiable in polynomial time?
hi friends, anybody have idea about what is ipv6 and ipv4? 😒
hi friends, some day's ago i watched MI(mission impossible) a hollywood film by tom cruise in that film somebody send email to tom cruise.And after reading that email,email is vanished...