how to send such an email which vanished after reading?

hi friends,
some day's ago i watched MI(mission impossible) a hollywood film by tom cruise in that film somebody send email to tom cruise.And after reading that email,email is vanished in just 20 to 30 second.
Not only in that case i hear that osama also send this type of email to american governement.
so any one have any idea how to this can be done.
😁

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    maybe the person sending mail own the mail server and have control over it..otherwise I dont think that it is possible.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    it can always be directed to a different server after its read.
    May be you want to have look here --> Mail Servers and Internet Message Access Protocol
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't know whether self-vanishing emails is a reality. Can someone update?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Interesting topic

A quick search gives me this link

have a look
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    A new piece of information that i have got today!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    many more unknown term's here in your link so chance to learn some new things.
    many many thanks guy's.
    😁
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Ten email service providers that provide self-destructing emails!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    vik001ind
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for link
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    vik001ind
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks it's realy helpfull.
    but i want to do this independently have you some idea how this can be done by this site.
    i mean to say by adding some scripts with emails.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Adding scripts is quite a tough job to achieve such a purpose. Also your script may be detected as a virus & removed beforehand by the mail server!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here's a new project idea that stuck my mind today, after looking at a surveillance camera in my GYM 😲 . However, I think it can be really useful...
If you haven't yet watched the man running on water video yet, you SHOULD watch it. The company named 'Hi-Tech Sports' introduced a video on YouTube that showed an athlete...
Alright, here comes the declaration: I'm a big zero when it comes to telecommunication engineering. But since my phone has both the SIM card and the MicroSD card, I was...
I just applied for syndicate bank clerical post.I believe that I can perform well in written test.I want to know how to prepare for the direct interviews? what type of...
hi friends..i am a 3rd cs student and i need the latest topics for presentation regarding "security in computing"..could u please help me?