Hello

Its gr8 to become part of this group.

Hope we together will have gr8 time.................:smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure!

Welcome to CE. Before you get started, go through Lectures #1 - #4 available here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi nishanth.... nice to have you on CE....
  • asb.smitha
    asb.smitha
    I am very happy to join the forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀 We all hope that you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends & colleagues 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I was wondering if there's a way to search an image by uniquely identifying its contents. At present, the search engines rely on the tags & other textual metadata....
Hello! I am excited and thrilled when I work with this new CAD software SPACECLAIM. they have really cool stuff and they are the pioneers of this technology, recently discovered...
GMAT takers, Here's a topic for you to write an essay :- “Corporations and other businesses should try to eliminate the many ranks and salary grades that classify employees according...
hi friends, I m Somesh, a final yr electrical student.I am searching for a seminar topic to present this yr and also a project based on transmission line protection ....
I am doing my 5th sem in UVCE mech .. Please suggest me any simple project to get going...