GMAT AWA Topic

GMAT takers,

Here's a topic for you to write an essay :-

“Corporations and other businesses should try to eliminate the many ranks and salary grades that classify employees according to their experience and expertise. A ‘flat’ organizational structure is more likely to encourage collegiality and cooperation among employees.”

Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

Replies

• skthakre
    skthakre
    Na na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na nana na na

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, I m Somesh, a final yr electrical student.I am searching for a seminar topic to present this yr and also a project based on transmission line protection ....
I am doing my 5th sem in UVCE mech .. Please suggest me any simple project to get going...
hi ....this is my first project,so need some help from u people ..so plz let me know if u have got even a slightest idea this topic ...i will be...
Hi Eyeryone this looks like a great Forum.! About myself:- Name: Sandeep *Engineering Trade: Electronics & communication Location: New Delhi *Occupation: Product Development EngineerWork Experience: More than a year *Hobbies...
Movie: A Wednesday Release Date: 5th September 2008 Starring: Naseeruddin Shah, Anupam Kher & Jimmy Shergill Read the movie review here - 'A Wednesday' movie review URL - A Wednesday...