Hello friends.....I am an Engineer in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication.

I've graduated from Pune University and would love to get together with friends from all over and from the field so that we may get to learn from each other.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hai there! Welcome to CE.

I'd like to get your views on #-Link-Snipped-# topic. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to know as i have not any relative in electronics industry, what to do to get interviewed in good electronics company as I have applied in a lot of...
Problem: You tried to install Windows on your Mac via OSX inbuilt BootCamp utility and the installation didn't went through properly OR you removed Windows from your Mac which you...
While speaking at Indrprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi; Infosys co-found Narayana Murthy said that Indian IT should stop importing innovation from the West. Murthy said that despite producing large...
how i can understand that what type of foundation was held to seen physically of a building?
Consider an audio amplifier If I am to say that the output is distorted What criteria am I to use for such finalising ? Do say