Hello everybody

Hello everybody i am new to this forum

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ellie!

Tell us more about yourself... Give a Brief Intro about what you do and how you found CE... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - II On 31st July At 5:00 P.M. NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE...
1. The parliamentary session degenerated into (i)____ with politicians (ii)____ each other and refusing to (iii)____. [TABLE="class: tc"] [TR] [TD]Blank (i) A. mayhem B. obsolescence C. authoritarianism [/TD] [TD]Blank (ii)...
Adding hyperlinks to Google forms is a needed feature. I have been searching on how to add links to Google docs, but it seems we can only add it in...
Karbonn Mobiles is one of the India's leading budget-friendly phone makers. The company has recently launched the Karbonn A1 - the budget android mobile. The price of Karbonn A1 is...
TRACE is an event of Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering by Department of Civil Engineering on 27 August 2011. [h=3]THEMES FOR PAPER PRESENTATION:[/h] Structural, Materials and construction Engineering Environmental...