guys i need a IEEE paper If any one with an account can get it

hi guys we are doing a project on SQL injecton attacks ... well we have made a small java application which identifies if a server is SQL based and if it is ...it will perform few known SQL injections

for my base paper however i need a paper as a formality BASE PAPER ๐Ÿ˜”

if any one can please download this paper for me
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=5368799 
hope you can mail it to me ...
my id is on my CE Profile ..thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
PS: i hope i can finish it on time ....will be hopefully posting it on CE one's presented ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Google's search pages that make the biggest advertising real estate now let's you search promoted tweets. ๐Ÿ˜€ In a latest news, Google has agreed to show Twitter's promoted tweets...
AT&T and Samsung Mobile have teamed up to bring the new Samsung Evergreen to AT&T. What makes this phone Eco-friendly? Answer is: It is built with recycled post-consumer plastics and...
There are some moments in every person's life when we loose our confidence. Motivational dose is also necessary for our mind. So, i am requesting to all the members to...
Hi CEans, Presenting before you this time is a CEan from Tamil Nadu who just had her 21st birthday. It's been almost an year since she joined CE and is...
This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways. It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an...