Did you think it will be beneficial or not?

There are some moments in every person's life when we loose our confidence. Motivational dose is also necessary for our mind. So, i am requesting to all the members to put some motivational thoughts there. So that we can give up a boost to our mind (while loosing confidence) by reading these.
What you say one this idea? If you are agree with me, please put some motivational thoughts here.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Let's start from my self.There are some lines which influences me the most. These are:-
    1. If you want to get success in life, let no rough time shake your determination.
    2. Having no fear of perfection, you can never reach it.
    3. Believe in yourself.
    4. Never say to god how big is your problem, say to problem how big your god is.
    5. Never never never give up.
    6. Zeal for the best.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Something which I always say to my friends.

There are two people in life who control you. One is your friend, the other is your enemy, the enemy cheats you by winning your trust and the friend provides you the fruit of your hard work and never gives any extra perks. That makes you work harder and the friend tries to fire your dreams by the desire to work and reach your goal. But sometimes we read the friend's intentions wrongly and think that he is your enemy. This time, your enemy wins your trust and in the long run, eventually cheats you. Please be with that friend.
    Oh, I didn't tell you who the friend and enemy are!
    The name of your friend is "Difficulty" and the name of your enemy is "Security". Be cautious, have fun!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Some times conditions are very apposite to you.
    @AJ Day comes when nobody is with you.Even you feel that god want to dump you and you have nothing by which you can stop dumping.Nobody is there who even feel your emotions.
    You feel that you are in the 20km deep dig and crying.But it's your bad luck that no body is there who can hear you.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    @Mohit - In actual it is the time in in which our faith is tested. I know it is difficult but not impossible to keep believe in yourself as well as in god. And if you did it, then you will see very big change in yourself. And this change is the most important factor to do anything in our life i.e. to reach our goals, to full fill our dreams.
    So, please keep faith in yourself. You should not depend on anyone. Remember "You have capacity to do and you will do it" and see you will ultimately done it with your best. I am again saying :-
    Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    In my view its your attitude which makes you what you are. There is nothing which is possible, you just need to break the boundaries of your imagination. And the quote which always keeps me going is: When the going get tough, the tough get going. So dont be afraid of problems, if you want to get something good you have to pay the price and remember the fruit will be sweet.....!!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    @Nicepeeyush -- Nice thinking!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    mohit007kumar00
    Some times conditions are very apposite to you.
    @AJ Day comes when nobody is with you.Even you feel that god want to dump you and you have nothing by which you can stop dumping.Nobody is there who even feel your emotions.
    You feel that you are in the 20km deep dig and crying.But it's your bad luck that no body is there who can hear you.
    Dear mohit,
    What I tried to do is bring alive two inanimate objects and I named them as friends, I never meant that you always have friends. The two things, difficulties and security are always present in life. The condition you said has also a difficulty, you can try hard to get out of that hole, be relentless. The other way is to use a lift, by may be going to the underworld, being antisocial and earning quick money!
    I think you understand what I meant to say.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    see my signature says ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Motivation to me is not giving presents or awards or appreciations!
    Motivation is something which makes me believe in myself! to build up the confidence!
    Yeah, in life we do feel down many a times!

To me I just skip the topic which demotivated me for a day or two and build my confidence by talking to myself , understanding myself and getting ready for the job!

as someone quoted above believe in yourself!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
    Toil to make yourself remarkable by some talent or other.
    Try your best to do not only for appreciation from others, but try to do your best for your inner satisfaction and by this you will automatically get appreciation.
    ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, Presenting before you this time is a CEan from Tamil Nadu who just had her 21st birthday. It's been almost an year since she joined CE and is...
This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways. It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an...
This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways. It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an...
Stratasys and Winnipeg engineering group, Kor Ecologic are working on one of the world's most fuel-efficient and eco-friendly vehicles. Code-named" Urbee" . It is the first car ever to have...
Hello CEans, Here's a quick guide on setting up BSNL 3G Data Card in uBuntu 10.10 - 1. The Easy Way - Plug -in your data card into your laptop's...