Know Your CEan - Praveena

Hi CEans,

Presenting before you this time is a CEan from Tamil Nadu who just had her 21st birthday. It's been almost an year since she joined CE and is undoubtedly one of the most active CEans. It's none other than #-Link-Snipped-#
Read the following interview to know more about her.

CE: Hi Praveena, you are a Crazy Computer engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Praveena:
Hi friends i’m praveena from Tamilnadu doing my computer science engineering in SSN College of Engineering,Chennai.My ambition is to do M.B.A in IIM.I love to explore new things and like to help others.I don’t have much faith in god and i do believe in my hardwork to achieve success in my life.I love writing poems and playing games.

CE: How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
Praveena:
I came to know about CE when i was surfing about system related problems in net. I always browse to learn new things and when i found CE i felt very happy and thought this is the one i’m searching for. CE is the platform for me to acquire more knowledge than any other forums.After i get introduced to CE i am trying to be active but still i feel that i’m not though
L

CE: Why did you take up computer as your engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Praveena:
Frankly speaking i don’t have interest to do computer science engineering till 11th std. I took computer as my engineering trade just because of my sister.Whatever i achieve in my field the credit goes to her.I’m a biology student. She belongs to cse group. She learnt many languages. She does programming well and she used to show me the output when she was studying 11th.I got interested and started learning computer languages during my 12th holidays and i really enjoyed writing code:smile:That inspired me to take computer science engineering.

CE: What is your favourite pass time?
Praveena:
I browse madly, reading novels and blogs.

CE: Who are your idols or inspirations?
Praveena:
My greatest inspiration is my 12th std chemistry mam.I scored well in 12th just because of her.She was the one who gave me courage and determination,made me to work hard and showed me that i can achieve anything in my life.I can never forget her in my life.

CE: What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Praveena:
The biggest achievement in my life was i got first prize in district level on the spot essay competition in 10th and i stood first in 12th std in my school.This is one of the most unforgettable days in my life.

CE: The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
Praveena:
Big_k,Durga,English scared,Aj,AKD,sahithi,Dileep,civilprincess,Cooltwi ns,Manish,optimystix.

2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Praveena:
If i’m granted three wishes

I would spread the word “CrazyEngineers” through out the entire world
Abolish corruption in the world
Staying with my mom forever till my life ends

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?

Praveena:
I would have been a cardiologist or journalist.

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?
Praveena:
I argued with my dsp sir saying that what he taught was wrong and i didn’t allow him to take class on that day.The next day he accepted that wat he told was wrong.But still i feel that i have done a great mistake when i see him.

5. A moment you can never forget.
Praveena:
My school farewell day function and batch day in my college.They are the lovely moments which i cant forget.

6. 5 years from now, you will …
Praveena:
I ll do my M.B.A and P.H.D and work in IIM as a professor.

CE: If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Praveena:
Abolishing corruption,making rules which should be followed strictly,abolishing caste based reservation in education system,change the education system in india.

CE: What do you want to say about CE?
Praveena:
CE- the place where you can bootstrap your imaginations.I gained a lot of technical and practical knowledge.It is the platform where people can showcase their talents and share information with each other.CE is the place to express new ideas and it give more chances to people to show their innovative thoughts.I have never found a forum which has more stuffs like CE. CE will rock in a way where nobody can imagine.I’m feeling glad being a part of it.

Replies

• BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Abolishing corruption,making rules which should be followed strictly,abolishing caste based reservation in education system,change the education system in india.
    Good thinking!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    interesting interview praveena 👍
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Very nice interview 😉
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Nice interview👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome answers 😀 !

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
    Praveena:
    I would have been a cardiologist or journalist.

Why not become a journalist for CE and cover your college events or tech news for CE? 😉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice Interview!

Good Answers Praveena 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice to know you praveena 😁
    nice interview 😀
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    nice interview praveena. good to know you 😀
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    @praveena: nice answers...keep going like this.........
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Nice Answers Praveena 😀 Keep rocking!!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hey great answers praveena.ALL the best for your future and Happy Diwali.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice to know about you!
    Nice Interview 😀
    All the very best to you!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thank you everyone😀
    Big k:ya sure sir.I will do it.
  • Leo
    Leo
    Praveena got job in CE. Congratulations.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Leo Thank you.
  • hari02
    hari02
    its a good interview.......... although you are very clear in what you want to do and what you wanted to be😀 I wish you all the best out of you for your future 😀
  • itchap
    itchap
    Nice Interview Praveena...Good set of questions AKD..😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thank you itchap and hari!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    nice interview praveena.....interesting read...😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I missed this one,
    4. Your biggest blooper till date is?
    Praveena:
    I argued with my dsp sir saying that what he taught was wrong and i didn’t allow him to take class on that day.The next day he accepted that wat he told was wrong.But still i feel that i have done a great mistake when i see him.
    Bravo Pravee.
  • divya kumari
    divya kumari
    nice interview.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow, that was an awesome interview you have provided here. But, journalism? Really, that's interesting. You should have given out some public blog or stuffs, that would wake your inner journalist! 😀 All the best for your future too! 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thank you praveen!Will soon write a blog 😀

@Divya:Thanks!
  • Niaz188
    Niaz188
    Good praveena.. I like the way of expressing yourself.. Go ahead.. Very nice..!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    good to know you Praveena!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well Praveena good to know about you. 😀 Nice interview.

Looking at your interests have you ever thought about working in the field of sustainable technologies through computers? IIM may be a good interface for you 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways. It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an...
This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways. It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an...
Stratasys and Winnipeg engineering group, Kor Ecologic are working on one of the world's most fuel-efficient and eco-friendly vehicles. Code-named" Urbee" . It is the first car ever to have...
Hello CEans, Here's a quick guide on setting up BSNL 3G Data Card in uBuntu 10.10 - 1. The Easy Way - Plug -in your data card into your laptop's...
Oops!!!! I just entered in PSG Tech and at present i am doing 2nd Year B.E Mechanical Engineering As the Well know part i feel myself lucky to be a...