What is an Entrepreneur?

This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways.

It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an entrepreneur.
I was reading a blog where I found this video and I couldn't resist sharing it here.

Have a look:

[video=youtube;lZKhZmvJuZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKhZmvJuZY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• osantinoo
    osantinoo
    from my end i would call an entrepreneur as a risk taking personality , he is an individual who takes financial risk and get into new financial risks. in short an entrepreneur takes any risk to exhibit a new idea which might or might not be of his own and takes credibility and liability to its outcome . nice video by the way. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    An entrepreneur is a person who can sell things.It is as simple as anything.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    An entrepreneur is a person who can sell things.It is as simple as anything.
    A person who sells is a salesperson.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    According to me an entrepreneur is a person who thinks out of the box and makes his own ways
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A person who sells is a salesperson.
    I am not just talking about a salesman.Don't go by the words.Think of that deep meaning.An entrepreneur does everything that one can to sell his product.The other things come alongside.By the way salesman may also be an entrepreneur.
    Please don't catch me at my words.I know the meaning of what you are saying.Perhaps I may have been unable to express my views properly.
    😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Thank you AKD for sharing this video on CE.

According to me an entrepreneur is a visionary; someone who is daring enough to take risks; a crazy personality and etc etc etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a question that thousands of people can answer in thousand different ways. It's always going to take a first-hand experience to know what it means to be an...
Stratasys and Winnipeg engineering group, Kor Ecologic are working on one of the world's most fuel-efficient and eco-friendly vehicles. Code-named" Urbee" . It is the first car ever to have...
Hello CEans, Here's a quick guide on setting up BSNL 3G Data Card in uBuntu 10.10 - 1. The Easy Way - Plug -in your data card into your laptop's...
Oops!!!! I just entered in PSG Tech and at present i am doing 2nd Year B.E Mechanical Engineering As the Well know part i feel myself lucky to be a...
Most probably Obama(US president) will visit INDIA on 6th of November. And it is expected that Nasscom will raise the outsourcing issues and will discuss on it as anti-outsourcing measures...