guru

Hi all, I am working as Manager Control and Instrumentation in a CPSU , INDIA

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gurubrahmachari
    Hi all, I am working as Manager Control and Instrumentation in a CPSU , INDIA
    Welcome to CE, Guru 😀 Tell us more about yourself. We hope you will enjoy CE.

Tell us what brought you to CrazyEngineers?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. We hope that you will bring value to the forum by participating in various discussions.
    Be an active member of the community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook changed the way people communicated online. But is the change good? This debate topic is inspired from this comic I stumbled upon - Now instead of expressing your thoughts...
Almost everything seems to be online for sale; except the medicines. I wonder why haven't the pharma stores made their way to the Internet yet. This also means that there's...
I was in a meeting with a startups guy from the US who was visiting our city. He said, "2 years of working in a startup would be equivalent to...
Hello, I am planing to update my desktop. As of now i have a Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ processor with 2 GB ram. Kindly let me know the...
which branch to choose: ece or cs, interested in microprocessor (design and programming), scared of repetetive jobs after 4 years