Branch Selection

which branch to choose: ece or cs, interested in microprocessor (design and programming), scared of repetetive jobs after 4 years

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You can go with ece and start learning all the programming languages you love part time.
    In curriculum, CS engineers have microprocessors as a secondary subject and the focus is on computer science concepts - software and software management.
  • robo_warrior
    robo_warrior
    dude i have heard that there are only governmnt job after ece how will i be able to go for companies like intel or IBM
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Of course you can apply to Intel, IBM or any other company for that matter. These companies look for talent. Hundreds of Electronics & Communication Engineering students apply for a job at Intel every year. In fact a student with good technical knowledge about VLSI, EDC, new generation robotics etc. along with programming skills will have more chances to be hired by Intel.

In the end, keeping oneself updated about electronics + computers always helps.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    What about Lg,Samsung and Ericsson😀.
    There is always a demand of Embedded system which is also favorite course of EC students.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Vineeth Vijayan *Engineering Trade: BE - EEE Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu *Occupation: Working in IT Work Experience: 3 Years *Hobbies & Interests: playing PC - First Person Shooter games...

hi

this is anju singh...
if a black body absorbs and emits all the electromagnetic radiation then what is the diff b/w a black body and a mirror(i think it also does the same).
Same as above. Hi. I just joined. 😀
share us your opinion about this view if Science can explain EVERYTHING.... 👍