Got job in PATNI Computers. But No Offer Letter Yet!

hi,i got selected in patni on apr 15th through vit off campus, but stil i dn recieve any offer letter.im really upset...could pls tl me when they will issue...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, that is one common issue lot of fresh graduates are facing. Many companies have offered jobs, but haven't issued offer letters / joining letters yet. Your best bet is to try to contact PATNI HRs to seek updates.

Is there anyone from PATNI computers here who can help in this matter?
  • jayasree.b
    jayasree.b
    don have any hr contacts...and i dont no how they will take this...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jayasree.b
    don have any hr contacts...and i dont no how they will take this...
    You need not know them 'personally'. You could simply write to the HR department informing them of your selection (and related details) and ask for an update on the offer letters. I'm sure they aren't evil people who'd reject you just because you inquired.

Update: I've written about the issue to the PRs of Patni. Let's hope to hear from them.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I had the same issue , all the guys who took interview in same time frames, received their offer letters within 1 week of interview
    I think ,with few of us- only when they fell short of TELCO guys for a project, we were called in . Not sure of other companies though.
    Don't hesitate to contact the HR person as well I suggest, You will have to be patient when you are contacting them

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i would like to know what are the disadvantages of vb 6.0, with OOP perception. like what are its restrictions compared to an OOP language like vb.net or...
Lot of CEans have been offered jobs through campus recruitment but have not received their joining letters yet. This has led to frustration among many and I think it's important...
hi im newbie to flex.. im using itemrenderer in a list to use a Hbox.. n Hbox contains a image,label and button,...i v to change a particular row of a...
Hacking is illegal entry into other computer. This is done mostly because of lack of knowledge of computer networking with networks one machine can access to another machine. Hacking go...
A software engineer has the capability of thinking 100 lines of code in five minutes and can type 100 lines of code in 10 minutes. He takes a break for...