Google releases new programming language and its called "GO"

Here's official video from Google:

[youtube]wwoWei-GAPo[/youtube]

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Biggie can you tell how to start trying this language

that is which compiler needs to be downloaded or libraries etc

I have read from the site regarding setting up go but i am not clear with it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @sarveshgupta: Look here for more information: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    GO to hell.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    As i said i have tried to read this already but i am not clear whether it needs a new compiler gccgo or it uses existing gcc compiler itself

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has released its new programming language called "Go". Can anyone compare Google Go with Python & C++? By the way, anyone from Google Go watching this? We'd appreciate your...
Rasmus Lerdorf The creator of PHP - one of the hottest web programming languages is leaving Yahoo. Lerdorf joined Yahoo in 2002 and has worked for the company as an...
CEan, I've been long thinking of forming groups of people joining various companies so that they can interact with each other and get to know each other before they meet...
CEans, During my last few visits to engineering colleges, I met several students who have brilliant ideas and are thinking of converting their ideas into useful services / products. If...
CEans, I guess the time for techfests and college annual events has arrived. If your college is organizing any event, feel free to post information about it here. Do not...