Engineers joining Infosys in 2010 - join in!

CEan,

I've been long thinking of forming groups of people joining various companies so that they can interact with each other and get to know each other before they meet as colleagues.

I'm sure lot of engineering students have been offered jobs by Infosys. How about forming groups? If you have offers from other companies, feel free to start new threads with similar titles 😀

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    a good thought i will say...pls ensure it dosent poke a nose in your career😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    just2rock
    a good thought i will say...pls ensure it dosent poke a nose in your career😉
    Didn't get you. What are you saying?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, During my last few visits to engineering colleges, I met several students who have brilliant ideas and are thinking of converting their ideas into useful services / products. If...
CEans, I guess the time for techfests and college annual events has arrived. If your college is organizing any event, feel free to post information about it here. Do not...
If you have been using Firefox 3.6 beta 1, get fixes to over 190 bugs in the latest beta 2 available for download from FF beta page: Firefox web browser...
please tell about the bit addressable registers in 8251 mircocontroller..........i cant even understand the meaning or definition i searched the web..but i didnt get the answers😔....please tell wat is the...
Source: CBC News - Technology & Science - EU objects to Sun-Oracle deal European antitrust regulators have formally objected to Oracle Corp.'s $7.4-billion US takeover of Sun Microsystems Inc., citing...