Post information about your college events here!

CEans,

I guess the time for techfests and college annual events has arrived. If your college is organizing any event, feel free to post information about it here. Do not forget to mention the event & college name in the thread title so that it gets visible in search engines => meaning more publicity to your college event for free. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have been using Firefox 3.6 beta 1, get fixes to over 190 bugs in the latest beta 2 available for download from FF beta page: Firefox web browser...
please tell about the bit addressable registers in 8251 mircocontroller..........i cant even understand the meaning or definition i searched the web..but i didnt get the answers😔....please tell wat is the...
Source: CBC News - Technology & Science - EU objects to Sun-Oracle deal European antitrust regulators have formally objected to Oracle Corp.'s $7.4-billion US takeover of Sun Microsystems Inc., citing...
I've been facing a strange issue with Yahoo Mail & Firefox. When I login to my Yahoo mail using Firefox latest - and then try to logout, nothing happens. Upon...
CEans, We've confirmation from the cofounder of Wikipedia Mr. Jimmy Wales for our Small Talk. Thanks to persistent efforts by our CEan - Mad_Scientist that we got a chance to...